Student Member Benefits:
The National College Athletic Honor Society seeks to recognize, honor and promote and reward the combined academic and athletic achievements by our nation's exceptional Collegiate student-athletes.
- You will receive extraordinary recognition for the ability to exemplify the most outstanding degree of what a college student-athlete should look like. An honor that can be noted on employment applications or resumes.
- All Chi Alpha Sigma's memberships are for life
- A certificate of membership is given to all new members to recognize the honor of being a part of Chi Alpha Sigma. This also shows evidence of membership.
School Member Benefits:
The National College Athlete Honor Society seeks to reward colleges and universities who encourage good citizenship, moral character, and friendship among the high academic achievers in college athletics. Each Chapter benefits by:
- Encouraging student excellence in the classroom and on the "fields" of play.
- Recognize and honor the individual student-athlete, his/her team, sport, athletic department, and college or university.
- Mentor and provide leadership to other student-athletes at their institution.
Ready to join Chi Alpha Sigma? Complete an application for membership here!